- The professional standard of comparison.
To be the measuring standard by which all business relationships are judged.
- Core Values : We value…
- Growth – Personal and professional continuous learning and development.
- Integrity – Our organization derives its integrity from our individual team members. We do the right thing, for our clients and team members, always.
- a “Can Do” mindset – We consistently strive for ways to say “yes” and get things done.
- a Positive Grateful Attitude – Everyday we choose to show appreciation for our clients and team members.
- Core Focus :
- Purpose – To be a great company to work with and work for.
- Our Niche – Technology and relationships that create competitive advantages.
Chris Rosecky and Art Flater founded ECO Office Equipment in 2011. Eco Office Equipment was originally part of the Konica Minolta remanufacturing arm of Central Office Systems Corp., a high growth office equipment company in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Many office equipment organizations ignored the 6 month old to 18 month old repossessed copiers, preferring to sell and support new devices only.
ECO Office Equipment became one of the most successful areas of Central Office Systems, and one of the fastest growing. Our remanufacturing of Konica Minolta systems ramped up and we began remanufacturing selected Kyocera systems.
In 2014, ECO Office Equipment started offering an exclusive 1 year warranty on all of its refurbished products. This reduced costs for end users even further, and ECO Office Equipment saw another spike in growth.
In May 2015 after acquiring a few Fortune 500 accounts in the Fox Valley area, ECO office equipment opened their first standalone office in Appleton. This office boasts the Fox Valley's largest showroom for new and refurbished laser printers and multifunctional copiers.
ECO Office Equipment is dedicated to INCREASING and IMPROVING YOUR BUSINESS THROUGH STRATEGIC REDUCTION
• INCREASE your productivity by Reducing the amount of required service calls on your laser printers and multifunctional copiers.
• INCREASE your Profitability by Reducing costs associated with laser printers and multifunctional copiers
• INCREASE your Profitability by Reducing costs associated with servicing and supporting your laser printers and multifunctional copiers
• IMPROVE the environment by Reducing waste associated with the operation of laser printers and multifunctional devices
• IMPROVE the environment by Reducing your organizations carbon footprint
Led by Art Flater and Chris Rosecky our management team has a combined 45 years industry experience. Our staff includes fourteen factory authorized and trained service technical support specialists. Our technical support staff averages over twenty six years industry experience each, solving complex network and simple technical/mechanical problems.